- Open a new or saved project.
- On the Files page, select your assemblies and
configure basic protection. Select Library or Application as
matches the main assembly you want to protect and lock.
- Detail your protection configuration on the
- Configure Lock Settings
- Click Protect on the Tasks Panel.
- Protected output is saved to
the indicated subdirectory. You may copy this output to a test
directory for testing, or test from the output directory. In either
case, as usual practice requires, you must copy or move all
dependent files to the destination directory for your assembly to
- Save your project.